Five Minutes of Heaven (2009) HDRip x264 Miresevini031rwvj7
Pershendetje antar te nderuar,Qe te keni perparsi ne qdo forum Duhet qe te jeni te regjistruar.

Neqoft se jeni te regjistruar Ju lutem kyquni forum.
Me Respekt Stafi: Albveraa

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Five Minutes of Heaven (2009) HDRip x264 Miresevini031rwvj7
Pershendetje antar te nderuar,Qe te keni perparsi ne qdo forum Duhet qe te jeni te regjistruar.

Neqoft se jeni te regjistruar Ju lutem kyquni forum.
Me Respekt Stafi: Albveraa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Minutes of Heaven (2009) HDRip x264

Shko poshtë

Five Minutes of Heaven (2009) HDRip x264 Empty Five Minutes of Heaven (2009) HDRip x264

Mesazh nga MrFresh Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Five Minutes of Heaven (2009) HDRip x264 159324

IMDB info
HDRip x264 | English | 90mins | 624 x 336 | 23.97 fps | MKV | MP3 128kbps | 329 MB
Genre: Crime | Drama | Thriller

Five Minutes Of Heaven" won the Directing award for Oliver Hirschbiegel and the World Cinema Screen writing Award for Guy Hibbert at the most recent Sundance Film Festival, and was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize. That, and the fact that Liam Neeson is in it, were the reasons I decided to watch it. I didn't even know what it was about.
It's about violence, and how violence shatters lives, and about how the shattering does not stop when the violence stops. Set in Northern Ireland, it is nothing more, nor less, than the meeting, 25 years later, between the man (Neeson) who in his youth murdered a Catholic for nothing more than being Catholic, and the murdered man's brother (portrayed so powerfully as to bring the audience I saw it with to tears more than once by James Nesbitt). As a child, he watched his brother murdered, and then was blamed by his own mother for killing him because he did nothing to stop it. He was nine.

Liku eshet hide per par likun duhet te postosh si psh FLm?

Shkarko:

MrFresh
MrFresh
Administrator
Administrator

Gjinia Gjinia : Male
Postimet Postimet : 1569
Sa Vjeqar'e Sa Vjeqar'e : 36
Regjistrim Regjistrim : 08/02/2009
Vendbanimi Vendbanimi : Repulika Kosoves
Humori Humori : Xhixha
Hobi Hobi : Internet