Gothic 2 Full expansion [Night Of The Raven] peak of the action role-playing game Miresevini031rwvj7
Pershendetje antar te nderuar,Qe te keni perparsi ne qdo forum Duhet qe te jeni te regjistruar.

Neqoft se jeni te regjistruar Ju lutem kyquni forum.
Me Respekt Stafi: Albveraa

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gothic 2 Full expansion [Night Of The Raven] peak of the action role-playing game Miresevini031rwvj7
Pershendetje antar te nderuar,Qe te keni perparsi ne qdo forum Duhet qe te jeni te regjistruar.

Neqoft se jeni te regjistruar Ju lutem kyquni forum.
Me Respekt Stafi: Albveraa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic 2 Full expansion [Night Of The Raven] peak of the action role-playing game

2 posters

:: Lojra Per Pc :: Acion

Shko poshtë

new Gothic 2 Full expansion [Night Of The Raven] peak of the action role-playing game

Mesazh nga albvera Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:51 am

Gothic 2 Full expansion [Night Of The Raven] peak of the action role-playing game Gothic%202%20-%20FrontBox

Before the chaos of the market role-playing game (RPG) currently, the gamer tends to return to the RPG game before, with slight configuration, how to play no less attractive in the current game, most the current game is learning the game "old" is. The idea about this game obsolete, but when playing, it will cause the player to feel familiar, exciting. With Gothic II, the writer has felt "different" when acquainted with this game. A new style not old!
Plot variable, return as the law of man. Anonymous hero, please temporarily called Chosen One will continue his journey. Gothic II's story continues with version 1, this Chosen One destroyed the name of The Sleeper, The Barrier broken. Not promptly fled, our Chosen One is buried under rubble in the Sleeper's Temple. Ore legendary armor sets have rounded the last mission, saving lives of our hero. When waking up, ie 13 days after being buried, is Xardas Chosen One, a Necromancer rescued and taken back to his tower. Ironically, the Chosen One lost the skills and martial arts of their inherent
The Sleeper was when the idea of lowering the lie of peace for mankind, but, before he leaves life has summoned the dragon immortality and aggressive Orc army. Now they are gathering in Valley of Mine, and prepare to attack Khorinis. To destroy them, Chosen One need Eye of Innos, a holy object of Innos - the supreme deity of the game, representing the sun. But it is in the hands of the Fire Mage and Paladin, and they can not easily give you an easy way. Since then, Gothic II started and Chosen One way is to perform a difficult task ... ... ....With style inherited from the early versions - Gothic I, the player will control the viewing angle of the character 3. In the game, you can freely travel in comfort in the vast land and admire the landscape of the game. Quite similar to Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Gothic II for free you do everything as you want her, do not force players to bundle in any one place or certain. In the free world is large, you can purchase, exchange, steal, do quests, kill people and monstersetc ... are probably Gothic II should be classified into the category Action - no action if the game mode calculation EXP, Mana and HP (Hit Points), besides there are other indicators Strength (Health), Dexterity (ingenious) , Circle (magic) and so on ... Each level up, you will SP (Skill Point) to increase the skills of the self.
Combat system of Gothic II, if new to you think it is simply the manipulation of the mouse button. But if you look carefully and study, mice with a combination of keyboard keys, you will discover combo "hide" and the attack along the horizontal, up and down, effective when fighting with each monster. For example, if a combination of buttons left - right - up - left - right - up - left - right - to search will make the water droplets form and character will take up continuously.Each type of monster was first treated with the different reviews, but when the bundle of hand melee, switch to use. The permit is expressed as a limited use (scroll) and used many times without limitation (rune). With this authorization, you simply used as melee weapons but you will lose a certain number of Mana. The magic is very diverse but using any type of permit for any type of monster the most of new high efficiency. When blood loss or Mana, can take the average increase Mana,HP or other item quick way to increase the blood along. Gothic II also shows the good side "real". Players can control characters quick, to obtain any Item I encountered anywhere in the corpse, the monster, etc. ... In the city, you will interact with the NPC (character), the NPC, if you search in the city to withdraw, they will draw the search to prevent you. When you type a person, they will review it and immediately others will be working together to kill you. It is best to do so when in the hands cutting machinein the city, you'll know compromised. Gothic II also calculated in real time, that is also day and night. Gothic II has a number of similarities with a very very different game - Grand Theft Auto, but only other category.
Gothic II world in very broad, including land in Gothic I. Includes three main areas of Valley of Mines (the land of Gothic I, accounting for one third in Gothic II), the Khorinis (including city Khorinis) and Irdorath (place votes last boss, will come at last game). Players can ease struggling in the world of Gothic II. Item of Gothic II plentiful, from the grass plant to manufacture medicines, food for up to blood and armor weapons, Item generally divided into two types, the type used is limited and not limited, since the the limit is and herbalist, tobacco, potion (average drug), scroll left and unlimited supplies as weapons, armor, bows, amulet, ring, rune v.. v .... Weapons of Gothic II is divided into three categories: normal weapons (Make one hand, make two hands ..), weapons firing away (Provide name it ....) There is also a Blunt Weapon types, including hammer weightlifting, hammer stones. Depending on the case you use these weapons, such as when encountered, you must use the Golem Stone Blunt Weapon can not use swords, you imagine the sword and hammer the rocks over which one to meet if met by the Golem you must use fire arrows to burn them. Monsters in the game is very diverse, from the Goblin, Wasp, Wolf to the Orc, Golem and even ch? l? nh?ng qu?i v?t kh?ng l? nhu Troll. Ch?ng c? th? ?p s?t, t?n d?ng s? d?ng v? c? cung th? y?m tr? d?ng xa. ?o gi?p trong Gothic II ch?nh l? m?ng s?ng c?a b?n, v? v?y ch?ng r?t hi?m v? d?t ti?n, b?n r?t ?t trong shop, ch? c? duy nh?t 2 shop b?n ?o gi?p trong game, c?n l?i ph?i gia nh?p c?c t? ch?c d? ki?m du?c c?c lo?i ?o gi?p.In Gothic II players choose not to, but the difficulty is a division of the difficulty is rated as a writer and impressive new game that does not make it. It is difficult to divide the form of organizations (Faction, Guild) in the game. There are 3 guilds in Gothic II, the Paladin (knight), Mercenary (hunter dragon) and Fire Mage (fire mage). To access the Eye of Innos, you must join one of the three organizations. Mercenary for the easiest, most organizations include the Your old friend from Gothic I in the Valley of Mine, which was founded by Lee and was hired to protect Onar Onar farm, would say more Onar is head of a large farm dare stand up against the government of King Rhobar II, the most powerful weapon in the side of the game as well, if they join, you will only use your melee skills. Difficulty Average (Medium) are shown in Paladin, they are people who belong to the king, was sent to Khorinis to resolve the situation in Khorinis Orcs and restore the The Colony - which provides mainly for Ore Mine in Valley of Kings, not bad if you join them to access Eye of Innos,h? c? k? nang ph?ng th? kh? v? c? 1 s? ph?p thu?t tr? thuong, b? ?o gi?p m?nh nh?t game cung c?a phe h?. V?i Fire Mage, h? l? nh?ng ngu?i gi? Eye of Innos, tham lam v? ch? quan t?m d?n cu?c s?ng sung t?c c?a m?nh t?i Monastery, gia nh?p h? b?n c? kh? nang s? d?ng ph?p thu?t c?c k? xu?t s?c v? r?t h?u hi?u khi g?p tr?m, nhung h? r?t y?u du?i trong c?n chi?n v? du?c d?nh gi? l? phe kh? nh?t trong Gothic II.Players at first just a Novice (apprenticeship) and then you do missions and enough level you will level up each joining an organization, you will have a separate class corresponding level in the organization that. Eg Paladin including Millitia (of rooms) -> Paladin (knight). Each organization has a specific task and while performing the task will be to class and use the item of the class. Talking about the tasks, to assess that quest in Gothic II is difficult to implement and requires inference, be patient. Only a few vague hints in the Journal, you must connect them together to find clues and perform quest, there the quest you have to wait in hours (in game) to make, is when the writer is waiting patiently while, mind missing clues to make a rush to load game from the beginning to make . Gothic II tasks in very diverse and abundant in many categories and sticking Monitoring plot. How the new quest to understand the contents of any game.
Difficulty in the game can not be considered normal, right from the start of the game, mortality was 99.5% of the Chosen One. Indeed be recognized as such because the game is the difficulty so high that there is not much time to get acquainted with interesting gameplay and discomfort of the game. AI of the monsters and they are very high "cost-" plus the amount of blood "cattle" that manufacturers put out the results of challenge if you want to pass. The idea as long as the Goblin easily defeating the lower level is high is hard to hit them!! Gothic II clearly inconsistent with the Newbie, chicken dim.NPC is a major factor to complete the game, is the key importance of each quest. Gothic II NPC's actions are "people", the early morning and afternoon they travel, trade and talk or pray in public squares, they will go up to bed. If you break into their house, they will draw search alerts. When the votes, they just faint dead but not necessarily enough to you "no" but the province, they will tell you to start troops return a large amount. If you want to kill the NPC, so kill him in that quiet, "the dark" but not so exposed, the other NPC will to live comfortable working with you.

Liku eshet hide per te par likun duhet te postosh si psh Flm?

Gothic 2 Full expansion [Night Of The Raven] peak of the action role-playing game 373996

albvera
albvera
Administrator
Administrator

Gjinia Gjinia : Male
Postimet Postimet : 562
Sa Vjeqar'e Sa Vjeqar'e : 35
Regjistrim Regjistrim : 08/02/2009
Vendbanimi Vendbanimi : Ne Albveraa.Tk
Humori Humori : Portokali
Hobi Hobi : Gjith qka ta mer mendja ty
Horoskopi : Taurus

http://www.Albveraa.tk

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

new Re: Gothic 2 Full expansion [Night Of The Raven] peak of the action role-playing game

Mesazh nga admin-Triplexx Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:47 am

e mir po doket en foto
admin-Triplexx
admin-Triplexx
Vip member
Vip member

Gjinia Gjinia : Male
Postimet Postimet : 561
Sa Vjeqar'e Sa Vjeqar'e : 31
Regjistrim Regjistrim : 30/01/2010
Vendbanimi Vendbanimi : Podujevë
Hobi Hobi : Futboolli